I’ve asked most of them which books they highly recommend.
Which ones got mentioned most often?
The Top Books Experts Recommend:
- Robert Cialdini’s Influence: the Psychology of Persuasion (3 times)
- Dan Pink’s To Sell is Human (2 times)
- Adam Grant’s Give and Take (2 times)
- Daniel Kahneman’s Thinking, Fast and Slow (2 times)
Books Experts Recommend – By Topic
- Daniel Kahneman, Thinking, Fast and Slow
- Victor Frankl, Man’s Search for Meaning
- Clayton Christensen, How Will You Measure Your Life?
- Nassim Taleb, Fooled by Randomness
- Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
- Doris Kearns Goodwin, Team of Rivals
- Roy F. Baumeister and John Tierney, Willpower
Jeffrey Pfeffer, professor at Stanford MBA school and…
View original post 464 more words